Redeem Your Points / T&Cs
When you shop at any of the GS franchised supermarkets, you will earn points that can be redeemed for various gifts. The point scheme is as shown on the right.
Points can be accumulated from one or ANY combination of the eight franchised supermarkets. That is, points accumulated from each different supermarket will still be added to your loyalty card account and the total sum can be exchanged from any outlet of preference.
Should the requested gift be out of stock, a signed booking order will be handed to our customer that allows him/her to collect the gift once availability is restored from the particular outlet only.
Should the requested gift be discontinued, we will substitute it with a similar item.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cash in Card Scheme (referred to as “The Scheme”) is applicable on purchases of €50 and over.
- The Scheme begins on the 24th October 2016.
- The Scheme is only available at the 8 GS franchised supermarkets in Malta.
- The Scheme will credit your GS loyalty card as follows:
|€50 – €99.99||€3 cash in card OR 400 points|
|€100 – €199.99||€7 cash in card OR 1,000 points OR 18 bottles of water OR 5 bottles of soft drinks|
|€200 – €299.99||€14 cash in card OR 2,000 points OR 36 bottles of water OR 10 bottles of soft drinks|
|€300 – €399.99||€21 cash in card OR 3,000 points OR 54 bottles of water OR 15 bottles of soft drinks|
- Cash in Card balances are not redeemable for cash.
- Cash in Card balances earned in the current month can only be used in the following month.
- Any unspent Cash in Card balances at the end of the month is lost.
- Balances cannot be transferred to any other GS cardholder/s.
- Balances are only redeemable at the store at which they were earned and cannot be transferred from one store to another.
- Redemption of cash in card is only permitted on presentation of the GS loyalty card.
- To report a lost GS Loyalty card visit http://www.gsmalta.com/report-lost-card/
- Retail Marketing Ltd reserves the right to discontinue this or any other Loyalty Scheme at any time, without the need to give any prior notice.
- The points accumulated on the GS Malta / Carrefour Malta Loyalty Card are the property of Retail Marketing Ltd, and the company reserves the right to withdraw such points or any other scheme at any point in time, without the need to give any prior notice.
- The customers cannot split the bill/s in order to avail themselves of different offers originating from different shopping denominations, if such shopping takes place in one shopping visit.
- Any GS Malta / Carrefour Loyalty Cards not used at any of the Malta stores for more than 120 days are considered to be inactive and will be zeroed accordingly. Thus customers who have not accumulated any points in the said 120 days, will lose all points previously gained.