Scratch 35 Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The respondents will be awarded prizes should the skill-testing question asked on the front of the scratch card be answered correctly.
- Participation in the Competition is only open to players above sixteen (16) years of age. Employees, directors and officers of Retail Marketing Ltd. and any of the 8 participating supermarkets are not permitted to participate in the Competition. Participants shall not be entitled to receive any prizes won if they are a minor or a prohibited participant.
- Retail Marketing Ltd. shall not entertain complaints or contestations made by participants.
- Retail Marketing Ltd. is not liable for any damage suffered by any participant due to the non-observance of these conditions.
- Retail Marketing Ltd. reserves the right to change the format and manner in which the Competition is conducted at its sole discretion and without notice and liability to participants.
- Retail Marketing Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the Competition in its entirety. The Company shall have the sole right to determine the dates and times within which participation in the Competition is possible.
- Retail Marketing Ltd. and/or any of the 8 participating supermarkets shall not liable to any person for any loss (whether such loss is direct, indirect) arising from (a) the cancellation or delay of the Competition, (b) the participation or non-participation of any person in the Competition.
- In the event that these terms and conditions do not, or do not clearly, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then Retail Marketing Ltd. shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on such matter.
These terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.